Term 2 :: 8 weeks :: Wednesday Experienced Mixed Media
Calling all Years with some experience of afternoon Art for a Crafternoon of fun!
20 minutes of free time, then 90 minutes of creative time including a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 10.
Book here for WEDNESDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.10pm until 5.00pm.
Term 2 begins in Week 2 on Wednesday 28th April. The last class for Term 2 will be in Week 9 on Wednesday 16th June.
Our Art Room is located in Kindergarten rooms on Ground Level. Pick ups will be at the fish pond at 5pm.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms.
What to Bring? Please pack afternoon tea for students to enjoy before class begins at 3:30pm.
Need more details? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes will not be possible this term as there are no repeat classes
- Wednesday Classes work out to be $29 each.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.