Term 2 :: 8 weeks :: Thursday Drawing Skills (90 min)
Learn principles of design, train your eye and hand to creating drawings that are engaging. We use a lot of drawing exercises, creativity challenges, drawing tips and tricks.
We invite beginners and intermediate sketch artists and doodlers alike as we split our groups into themes or ability during the classes. The class size is a maximum of 10.
Drawing is a foundation skill for any art form. Sketching is a valuable skill for communication, planning, collaboration and it's true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Developing this skill early will become natural part of your child's tool set.
Book here for THURSDAY'S DRAWING SKILLS at CLAREMONT from 3.10pm until 5:00pm.
Term 1 begins in Week 2 on Thursday 29th April and will run for 8 weeks.
The last class for Term 2 will be in Week 9 on Thursday 17th June.
Location: Kindergarten Rooms. Teachers will direct students at 3:10pm bell.
Pick ups: Parents and Carers to meet at the fish pond at 5pm.
Bring: Afternoon tea
Shallal Bader is a trained Art Educator and Art Therapist, WWC0951842E.
Need more details? Contact me on email@example.com or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes are not possible as this class is not repeated
- Classes work out to be $29 each.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.