Term 4 :: 6 weeks :: Wednesday Yrs 4, 5&6 Mixed Media
Calling all Years 4, 5 & 6 Artists for a Crafternoon of fun!
90 minutes includes a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 10.
Book here for WEDNESDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.30pm until 5.00pm.
Term 4 begins in Week 2 on Wednesday 21st October. The last class for Term 4 will be in Week 7 on Wednesday 25th November.
Our Art Room is located in the YEAR 1 ROOMS on level 1. Pick ups will be at the fish pond at 5pm.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms. Students can BYO afternoon tea and wait at the chessboard for the Art Educator to collect them at 3.25pm.
Need more details? Contact me on email@example.com or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes will not be possible this term as there are no repeat classes
- Wednesday Classes work out to be $29 each.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.