Term 3 :: 9 weeks :: Claremont Monday Artisan Club USING CREATIVE VOUCHER $100
Explore colour, design and art all around us without travelling to an external art studio. Our after school classes run in the Year 1 rooms starting at 3.30pm after teacher supervised free play in the playground.
Our Monday Artisan Club creates arts and crafts using mixed media. 60 minutes includes a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 8.
We take all beginners and develop their confidence and skill in mixed media art.
Book here for MONDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.30pm until 4.30pm.
Term 3 begins in week 2 on Monday 29th July. The last class for Term 3 will be Monday 23rd September.
Our workshop is located in the YEAR 1 ROOMS on level 1.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms, however feel free to bring a change of clothes as having fun sometimes comes with mess. Students can BYO afternoon tea and wait at the chessboard for the Art Educator to collect them at 3.25pm.
Shallal Bader will be running our Monday Artisan Club. She is a trained Art Teacher and Art Therapist, WWC0951842E.
Need more details? Contact me on email@example.com or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes can be offered as a one-off where possible as the Wednesday Artisan Club covers the same projects.
- Monday Classes work out to be $24 each.
- Subject to availability, students can join at any time and only pay the remainder of the term.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.