Term 3 :: 10 weeks :: Thursday Drawing Skills (90 min) USING VOUCHER $100
Learn principles of design, train your eye and hand to creating drawings that are engaging. We use a lot of drawing exercises, creativity challenges, drawing tips and tricks.
We invite beginners and intermediate sketch artists and doodlers alike as we split our groups into themes or ability during the classes. The class size is a maximum of 12.
Drawing is a foundation skill for any art form. Sketching is a valuable skill for communication, planning, collaboration and it's true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Developing this skill early will become natural part of your child's tool set.
Book here for THURSDAY'S DRAWING SKILLS at CLAREMONT from 3.30pm until 5:00pm.
Term 3 begins in week 1 and will run for 10 weeks. If you’ve just joined us, only pay for the remainder of the term. Thursday begins on 25th July and the last week for the term is 26th September.
Year 1 Rooms (Above Kindy Rooms)
- Afternoon Tea
Equipment List to purchase for home practice:
- 2 x 2B Pencils
- Folder or Bag to keep these items together marked with your child’s name.
We will be supplying a book to keep worksheets in as a visual diary which will be kept at school. We will supply all the resources necessary.
A bit about our teachers:
Shallal Bader is a trained Art Teacher and Art Therapist, WWC0951842E.
Phi /faɪ/ Morton, Chief Crafty Lady, has 2 Claremont kids currently attending in yr4 and yr3. WWC0482434E.
Need more details? Contact me on email@example.com or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes can be offered as a one-off where possible as the Wednesday Artisan Club covers the same projects.
- Thursday Classes work out to be $28 each.
- Subject to availability, students can join at any time and only pay the remainder of the term.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing.
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.