02 OCT TUESDAY ::: SHIBORI & TIE DYE ::: Holiday Workshop ::: 9am-3pm
This October school holidays we are introducing exciting new workshops. Shibori Dyeing and Tie Dye will only be running once for Ages 10+.
We are offering an all day arts and craft experience in a relaxing studio nestled in leafy urban Maroubra for primary school aged kids. Each workshop is limited to 8 mini-artisans.
Bring your own lunch, snacks and drink and prepare to learn some new skills and have fun along the way. You can expect:
- Maximum of 8 in a workshop
- We will make shibori samples to understand the technique
- Dye a set of 2 pillow cases
- Use rainbow tie dye for a t-shirt (we will need to take this home and then dry overnight)
- All day from 9am until 3pm, supervision for 6 hours including a break for lunch.
- A handy bag to take home all your creations
The craft workshop is located near Maroubra Beach with untimed street parking. Exact location is given at time of booking.
Info for you...
- This workshop is suitable for 10 years +. Please check out our other 5 school holiday workshops that are suitable for 5 years onwards.
- Bring your own nut free lunch and snacks.
- Aprons are provided but wear clothes that can get dye on them!
- Please notify us of any other medical issues or allergies so we can make your time with us as enjoyable as possible.
- Please select multi-day variation if you choose more than 1 day and you will receive the discount.
- Due to the nature of one off workshops, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Reselling to a friend is absolutely fine but please inform us of new contact and allergy details.
A bit about us...
All our Arty and Crafty Ladies hold valid WWCC.
At Artisan at Home, we believe that everyone benefits from a good dose of play. We use all our senses, it gives us perspective for the busy mind, invites love to blossom and usually this can't be kept quiet, so we have to share it!
We also run Term based Arts and Craft Clubs after school for primary kids on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's. We are looking into running an Under 5's Craft Club on a Monday or Friday morning, contact us for more info.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss if this is the right workshop for your child.