Term 3 :: 10 weeks :: Wednesday (90 min) Artisan Club
Explore colour, design and art all around us without travelling to an external art studio. Our after school classes run in the Year 1 rooms starting at 3.30pm after teacher supervised free play in the playground.
Our Wednesday Artisan Club creates arts and crafts using mixed media. 90 minutes includes a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 10.
We take all beginners and develop their confidence and skill in mixed media art. Wednesday Students enjoy the extended time to either explore more combinations, complete more detail or produce more artworks.
Book here for WEDNESDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.30pm until 5.00pm.
Term 3 begins in week 1 on Wednesday 24th July. The last class for Term 3 will be Wednesday 25th September.
Our workshop is located in the YEAR 1 ROOMS on level 1.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms, however feel free to bring a change of clothes as having fun sometimes comes with mess. Students can BYO afternoon tea and wait at the chessboard for the Art Educator to collect them at 3.25pm.
Phi Morton will be running our Wednesday Artisan Club. She has 2 daughters currently attending Claremont and has taught kids art and craft for over 5 years. Self taught artist and founder of Artisan at Home Workshops her passion is continuing the observation of the environment around us and building hand skills, confidence in creativity and playfulness with as many varied materials as possible. WWC0482434E.
Need more details? Contact me on email@example.com or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes can be offered as a one-off where possible as the Monday Artisan Club covers the same projects.
- Wednesday Classes work out to be $28 each.
- Subject to availability, students can join at any time and only pay the remainder of the term.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.