Term 2 :: 5 weeks :: Wednesday Yrs 5&6 Mixed Media
Calling all Year 5 & Year 6 Artists for a Crafternoon of fun!
Calligraphy, Clay, Painting and Knit your own scarf for winter.
90 minutes includes a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 8.
Book here for WEDNESDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.30pm until 5.00pm.
Term 2 begins in week 5 on Wednesday 27th May. The last class for Term 2 will be Wednesday 24th June.
Our Art Room is located in the YEAR 1 ROOMS on level 1.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms. Students can BYO afternoon tea and wait at the chessboard for the Art Educator to collect them at 3.25pm.
A bit about our teachers, Phi Morton has 2 daughters currently attending Claremont and has taught kids art and craft for over 5 years. Self taught artist and founder of Artisan at Home Workshops her passion is continuing the observation of the environment around us and building hand skills, confidence in creativity and playfulness with as many varied materials as possible. WWC0482434E.
Need more details? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes will not be possible this term as there are no repeat classes
- Wednesday Classes work out to be $28 each.
- Subject to availability, students can join at any time and only pay the remainder of the term.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.