Term 2 :: 7 weeks :: Monday Open Age Mixed Media Art
Explore colour, design and art all around us. Our after school classes run in the Kindergarten Rooms starting at 3.10pm.
Our Monday Artisan Club creates arts and crafts using mixed media. 20 minutes of free time then 90 minutes of creating, including a short demonstration by an art educator and then one to one guidance in a small group of 10.
We take all beginners and develop their confidence and skill in mixed media art.
Book here for MONDAY'S ARTISAN CLUB at CLAREMONT from 3.10pm until 5.00pm.
Term 2 begins in Week 2 on Monday 26th April. The last class for Term 2 will be Monday 7th June. There is a public holiday on Monday 14th June and we won't have a class.
Our workshop is located in the Kindergarten Rooms on Ground Floor.
We provide aprons to protect uniforms, however feel free to bring a change of clothes as having fun sometimes comes with mess.
What to bring? Students can BYO afternoon tea during free time before class starts at 3:30pm.
Meet us at the fish pond at 5.00pm for student pick up.
Need more details? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403377420
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is term based and non refundable.
- We base our term on the school wide calendar and do not charge for weeks that the classes do not run.
- Make up classes will not be possible as classes are not repeated
- Monday Classes work out to be $29 each.
- Pick ups to be made by carers and parents noted during enrolment unless notified in writing
- Please feel free to always contact us for a chat, we love to share what we experience and always want to work with you with the development of your child.